Friday 1 June 2012

Why is a Blog like a Bus?

Because you wait aaages for one, and then two come along together.

Likewise, it appears, these blog posts.
And like the second bus, there's not much in this one!

I went to the clinic again today, so thought I'd do a brief update: and happily, nothing much to report! Blood and, more importantly, liver results all improved from Monday, so docs didn't feel the need to see me at all. What a result!

But best of all, I am definitely feeling a little better each day.
Still plenty to work on, as reported yesterday, but I can see the snowball effect beginning to kick in, ie the better I feel, the more I can do to assist improvement, so the better I feel etc...

Next appointment next Friday, so we can all sit back and enjoy the Jubilee weekend!

3 comments:

  1. A near empty bus is always good news! Delighted to see this one. Have to see if i can find some tv coverage of the Jubilee spectacle here, if Beppo Grillo does not steal the show. YELS xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're going to try and see it from the riverfront if it's not pouring with rain. Forecast might keep some people away and we went down there today for a recce and identified a suitable spot. If it's too packed or raining we'll just come home again and watch it on telly like you. Hope you find it on Italian tv. Lots a love, P xxoo

      Delete
  2. Love the fact that as you feel better the pictures are appearing on your blog, when you were at a low point they didn't show
    Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete